Tuesday 20 January 2015

 My First Blog Post.


Hello everyone, this is my first blog post so it could take me a few posts to get used to it. I've read a few blogs and have been inspired so I thought I should create one to be able to help others. Before I go any further, my name is Chloe and I have a love for hairdressing, make up and living life to the full. I am studying hair and make up and I wish to pursue this as my career. I have had many battles and hurdles to overcome for the past few years but every time I come out 100 times stronger.
My blogs will consist of tips to do with dealing with different situations in life such a bullying or illnesses and also many tips on hair, make up and beauty.

I hope you will join me on this journey.

Have a great day

x


Curl Diaries 101

No comments:

Post a Comment